Friday, April 25, 2008

Radio Orphans Podcast 148


Welcome, episode 148 of the Radio Orphans Podcast contains the following independent music for your listening pleasure:
"Good Enough" by Laura Marie.
"Searching For Zion" from Tina Mysteria.
"Creeper" by Islands.
"The last honest man on earth, corrupted by the media (demo mix)" from Nervegasm.
"No One Is Going To Help You" from Little Plastic Stars.
"Tinkerbell" by Radio Orphans.
"Jumping Under Cars" by History of Guns.

Thank you for listening!

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger hotboxrp said...

EY GUYS.. thanks For Playin my TUNES again.. hehehe.. cheers.. thanks for the support..

---nervegasm

4:20 AM  
Blogger Radio Orphans said...

nervegasm. you're welcome! The pleasure is ours..

6:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, it is me Jane, few days ago I update my blog ( http://myspainradio.blogspot.com/ ), so can you visit it and give me some advises, ( http://myspainradio.blogspot.com/2008/05/advices-to-my-spain-radios.html ) I have not much experience on it and I really need some advices or some critics may be.
If you give some offer what would you like to see in my blog, or what you don’t like I will be just happy for it. As I sad I like critics
Thanks a lot for helping me.
All the best, Jane

3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home