Friday, April 18, 2008

Radio Orphans Podcast 147


Welcome, episode 147 of the Radio Orphans Podcast contains the following independent music for your listening pleasure:
"Inside a Boy" by My Brightest Diamond.
"Season Under Glass" from Plastic Sky.
"Can't Opener" from Refrag.
"High Noon" from The Orb.
"Stay - Glitch Mix by Claire Voyant" by Hungry Lucy.
"Rock and Roll Astronaut - Raindance Version" by Reincarnationfish.
"There You Are (Sexmusic Remix)" by Radio Orphans.

We thank you for listening!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello my name is Jane, 5 days ago i open my new blog. I would like to add your site to my blog, that I think and hope it will help inform visitors about your site. I select for it's quality your blog - structure, design and content. I would like to ask if you can provide me more, details, information about your site.
my blog is - http://myspainradio.blogspot.com/ and you can leave your information in the comments of this page http://myspainradio.blogspot.com/2008/04/radio-music-networks-blogs.html

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home