Friday, August 26, 2011

Radio Orphans Podcast 322

Welcome to Episode 322 of the Radio Orphans Podcast. This episode contains the following independent music for your listening pleasure:

"The End of The Line" from Modern Heroics.
Electronic rock from New York.

"Man With A View" by The Percivals.
Indie rock from Sweden.

"Long Gone" by Autopilot Club.
Blues rock from Norway.

"One In Ten" from The Valves.
Alternative rock from New Zealand.

"Nomad" from Aryn Michelle.
Alternative pop from Texas.

"River Of Fire" by The Rabbit In The Hat.
Indie rock from the Ukraine.

"Return To The End" by Radio Orphans from your hosts in Minneapolis, MN USA.

We thank you for listening!

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Chevrolet Pick-Up Turbocharger said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

11:43 PM  
Blogger Rollasoc said...

Enjoyed this weeks show. Some excellent music!

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home