Friday, December 05, 2008

Radio Orphans Podcast 180


Welcome, episode 180 of the Radio Orphans Podcast contains the following independent music for your listening pleasure:

"Sound" from Vanja James.
Direct from sunny, San Diego, California, with weeping violins and angelic vocals.

"Look Into My Eyes" from Sabrina Shaheen.
From New York, USA, with melo alternative downtempo rock.

"World Turns Around" by Soup.
From the great U.K. with experimental downtempo electronica.

"As Much As We Want We Couldn't Do Much" by Nervegasm.
Straight from the Philippines, with modern experimental jazz.

"Kick Holler" from Dare Dukes
From New York, USA, with indie rock. from their album Prettiest Transmitter Of All.

"Return To The End" from Radio Orphans Your hosts with a tune from our disc
Monkeys Dance

"The End" by Peasant.
From Doylestown, Pennsylvania with stripped down acoustic indie rock

We do, thank you, for listening!

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger VMJ said...

Thanks Finneaus!
My email is being silly right now so I am posting here instead :-)

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I've just dwnloaded more of your podcasta and I wanted to let you guys know that you have a very awesome podcast, which is definetly worth checking out every time - and what the hell? - it's my fav podcast! I love the way you put all sorts of indie rock and experimental music, the way you mix blend them to obtain a unique feel, which is totally for my listening pleasure!

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home